Saturday, May 22, 2010

LOST Finale Odds

Sunday night is the 2½-hour LOST finale. I think this calls for an Evangeline Lilly picture and some odds for how the show will end. First, the picture:


Good stuff. Now, the odds:

1:1     --  They kill the smoke monster
2:1     --  The separate timelines converge
9:2     --  Everyone dies
8:1     --  Everyone who died comes back to life
11:1   --  It was all a dream/hallucination
17:1   --  The smoke monster wins and the world ends
50:1   --  Orgy
52:1   --  Gangbang
700:1 --  Orgy/gangbang involving the smoke monster

Or as I've taken to calling it, "smokkake." I'm considering putting a dollar on it, you know....just in case. Happy watching.

UPDATE: I've just been informed that I forgot to include a "none of the above" option. Completely valid point. I'd probably set the odds for "The Field" at 1:5. But once again, if neither side dies and it's not resolved through group sex of some sort, there are gonna be a lot of disappointed viewers. And yes, as reader "JO" points out, "a lot of disappointed viewers is probably par for the course." Again, completely valid point.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going with "timelines converge" and "everyone who dies comes back to life". I think "they kill the smoke monster" is a sucker bet. Also, in case you forgot the plot of lost, here's a handy way to catch up: http://tinyurl.com/3yveyvn

    ReplyDelete